- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
News a few weeks ago, but I had to wait before publishing,
to deepen the information better.
So my dear SEO, as they say in Rome, “and ‘mo f ** i know!”
If Google does not update as the data in the Toolbar PageRank, many SEO will be in serious difficulty.
And indeed: beginning on the first “collective redundancies” of SEO.
(I wrote a previous post, here is the link, the article: Companies looking for SEO Manager / SEO Specialist when Google does “disappear” their sites)
Therefore, this important information for all SEOs and website owners: no longer be available and updated.
And Google continues to “put a spoke in the wheels” to workers SEO and Web Marketing.
Google changes the cards “on the table”, to your liking, use and consumption!
And that’s not good!
Google: do not be evil!
First with the “not provided” in Google Analytics (and in all other statistics software – ed)
the keywords “click” by Google, will no longer be present in the statistical data,
and it will optimize the work of the organic results, and you have been forced to invest in Google Adwords,
to have a minimum of data on keywords!
and Google is grateful for the revenue with Google AdWords!
Now, Google also takes away the PageRank from the Toolbar, to penalize those who do SEO “Link Building” extreme (and / or a fee – ed)
Yes, because “it is forbidden” says Google, in the simple rules of webmasters.
Obvious: it is forbidden, because the Link Building has been “undermined” the Google “top secret” algorithm, and then, all he does lose money to Google, has become “no”!
Google does not want to divide “the cake” it ‘with SEO, it’ with web marketers.
John Mueller, Google, has also made it clear in a video:
It has reached the end of the important data in key SEO.
Farewell PageRank in Google Toolbar!