- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
According to Facebook’s statements, relating to January 2015,
the Instagram users have shared more than 70 million photos and videos every day.
Forecast of Instagram turnover by the end of 2015
Instagram, the social network for sharing photos and videos, acquired by Facebook in 2012, expects revenues of 700 million dollars by the end of 2015.
Instagram in 2020, the possible scenarios according to analysts
The most optimistic projections, of Cowen & Co. analysts estimate revenues in 2020 to 5.8 billion dollars.
Number of Instagram users
Also according to “experts” (or assumed – ed) the Instagram users will double:
from the current 300 million to 680 million within 5 years.
also arrive the larger advertisers who invest in online advertising on Instagram
Well, what with all this optimism?
Who will live. see!
What is Instagram?
The value (again according to “analysts”) estimated Instagram would be of 33 billion dollars
– Twitter, worth 30 Billion dollars
– Snapchat, worth 19 billion dollars
The history of Instagram. From Start Up to World Social Network
Instagram was born in 2010, as a start-up, initially was an app for photos for mobile (smartphone and / or tablet – editor’s note), and then get on the web with new features (share short video – editor’s note), and aim to ” general public “throughout the world.
Facebook in 2012, Instagram bought for 741 million dollars and started to monetize social networks using advertising space.