- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
The Chinese government is afraid of the Internet and the network censors!
The Yahoo! site became inaccessible in many parts of China.
This was reported to the site Greatfire.org, which monitors the Great Firewall: the Chinese filtering system.
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat: All Social Network foreigners were censored!
The Chinese government has realized that the only way to avoid what happened in the “Arab Spring,” is to censor the Internet.
Social Networks: Facebook first, documented the revolt of what the Arab television censored.
But the technology is more powerful than any regime and dictatorship, and was born FireChat
to allow users of this App to communicate even without the Internet, or Wi-Fi connections.
FireChat had been created for the concerts and / or in situations where many people are concentrated in an area without the Internet.
And instead FireChat it has become the main communication tool for the protests in Hong Kong, China to democracy.
This app works both for iPhone and for mobile phones with Android and turns mobile phones in walkie-talkie. It also makes also send messages offline.
The only limit is that people with the app FireChat should be focused within 70 meters of distance between them.
FireChat works with Bluetooth.
Open Garden is the company that created it.
Download the app: Download FireChat
(Click the link above highlighted in blue)
FireChat began to spread in Asia, thanks to the “protest of sunflowers” in Taiwan.
In Hong Kong the app in a single weekend has been downloaded more than 100,000 times, in China.
FireChat, in the past, it has also been used by many users in Iraq, Iran, India, Brazil and Mexico.
If you think and exports to China, as well as other countries where reigns lack of transparency and democracy,
weigh up, before going to invest in these countries.
The freedom to communicate is priceless and is not a cost!
We are together in FireChat, and with the thousands of girls and boys, the “revolution of umbrellas”, to Hong Kong in China who scream the word: democracy.