- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
Germany wants to know the secret of Google, the most used search engine in the world,
and officially he asks the Google algorithm formula.
The reason for the request, according to Berlin, would be motivated by the fact that
Google has acquired a monopoly position in Europe (and beyond – ed).
The request was received from the German Ministry of Justice: Heiko Maas.
“Do not be evil” was (maybe still is? – Ed) the motto (slogan) of Google.
To date, since Google’s worldwide turnover, many things have changed since the two founders started the activities closed in their garage …
Google determines the success and / or failure of companies and individuals
seeking online visibility on the search engine.
Few know it (apart from the Web Marketing experts – ed):
Google’s algorithm, it is not only “automatic” but there is also a human component
(The faulty party – ed) to manually modify the automatic results and penalize the websites in the search engine.
Do SEO Today, Google, is equivalent to almost a “declaration of war” against Google.
Place a website in the organic results of Google, the equivalent of removing revenue to Google
through its paid platform called Google AdWords.
This is the truth for the organic ranking of sites on Google is always just a matter of money. Other than ethics and “good rules of behavior” (quality guidelines – ed) to be met in order to be positioned in Google.