- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
According to some “rumors” of the past few days, reported by Economic Times:
Google would be working to create a new app for the exchange of messages (for smartphones phones – ed) and challenge WhatsApp.
Google, in early 2014, offered 10 billion dollars to buy WhatsApp,
but the offer of Fecebook (19 billion dollars) it meets the demands of WhatsApp,
and thus Fecebook bought WhatsApp, the app on the phone messages.
Google, remained “dry mouth”, he created a series of services in “WhatsApp style”:
Hangouts app to send and receive messages, photos, and more, and make video calls and free voice.
In 2015 it is expected the anti-WhatsApp launch by Google, in India and other emerging countries.
It will be the “Google Messenger”?
India (815 million mobile users), it is, after China, the world’s second largest market for mobile phones.
It recently purchased MessageMe
Also this app a message, that in just two months has collected 5 million users.
The startup MessageMe, analysts should have a value of about 12 million.
And more and Yahoo a few months ago, in May 2014, he bought Blink, other rival Snapchat app (the app with messages, photos, videos that will self-destroy / delete, after a few seconds – ed).
So all that is chat mobile (for smartphones phones – ed) is the object of desire by the current big players: Google, Facebook, Yahoo !.