- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
The first question is: There is that social media have never really influenced purchases?
Who goes on Facebook, Twitter, etc. etc. etc., there should be on their own time.
So much “fooling around” and little ROI for the companies.
It is always known, but “fashion is fashion”
and social media have entered the heads (with little gray matter? – ed) to each of those who wants to ride the new wave.
Facebook’s revenue has nothing to do with the ROI of advertising campaigns on social media.
Facebook is one thing, your online campaigns on Facebook are anything but.
And millions of Italians who use them, use them in a “passive” like TV, they’re there, just to pass the free time.
Why should speak well of a product (of your – editor’s note) in their spare time on social media?
In fact, less than two years, by the last “glorious” research on Social Media, as the saying goes: “the rub”
(And all the sheep who followed the donkey in the last two years – ed).
The global report was produced by Capgemini, interviewing over 18,000 digital customers in 18 countries.
The physical store has a lot of importance for 72% of respondents.
67% consider the online store, which is important.
Social Media is in decline and do not affect purchases for e-commerce sites.