- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
As per tradition, the “average Italian” always does everything at the last minute:
from travel, to Christmas presents.
The technology is women, which in 74% of cases, they think to make purchases of Christmas gifts online, through e-commerce sites.
Is the data emerging from some research commissioned by eBay ahead of the Christmas holidays.
– 44% of adults who seeks inspiration for gifts online, using the internet before deciding
– 46% of people who start to think about the real Christmas to put under the tree only to December
– 14% do not plan to address before the last week before Christmas
– 3% wait for the very last days of Christmas available.
Also confirmed for Christmas 2014, the trend “last minute”:
the peak day for purchases on e-commerce site eBay, is scheduled for December 15.
Who will take care of Christmas presents?
– Women (74%) with an average of 10 gifts, and an average cost of Euro (€) 185,00
– Men (29%) with an average of 7 gifts, and an average cost of Euro (€) 204.00
Where you will spend more for Christmas gifts?
1) Piedmont and Valle d’Aosta: with an average cost of Euro (€) 222,00
2) Lombardia: with an average expenditure of Euro (€) 213,00
To be expected for the Christmas gift?
– The partner / companion / a / girlfriend / boyfriend
– to children
Forecasts declining, according eBay, for sales in Coomerciali centers:
– 34% of Italians will use a mobile phone: smartphone and / or tablet to buy direct at least one Christmas gift.