- Blogging – Pinterest: 242.5 Million Users for Social Network Photos
- Blogging – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Blogging – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Blogging – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Blogging – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Blogging – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Blogging – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Blogging – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Blogging – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Blogging – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- December 2016
- June 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- January 2008
- October 1998
- Brand Reputation – Web Reputation – Reputation Online
- E-Mail Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Job offers
- Marketing Consulting
- OnLine Marketing
- Positioning Search Engines
- Promotion Sites
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Web Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Web SEO News
- Yandex (Яндекс – Russia)
12% more in a year, are the Italians who have sailed at least once by PC in the month of September 2011: 27 million users.
A total of 38.739 million Italians who have an internet connection from anywhere in the month of September 2011.
9.3 million Italians who claim to have a mobile phone with internet connection (+ 74% in one year).
The online audience on an average day record 12.9 million active users (+ 7.5% compared to September 2010), with 171 pages visited and an average of 1 hour and 22 minutes a day per person.
between 9:00 hours and 12:00 (5.7 million active users)
and a more consistent and stable presence in the afternoon up to 21
between the hours of 15:00 and 18:00 you see online 6.7 million users, is the most important:
52.3% of active users on an average day, who spend 32 minutes by consulting 67 pages per person.
connection types to the internet:
growth in both ADSL / Fiber Optic (+ 4.6%)
that the mobile internet sticks (+ 21%)
compared to last year.
Access from home via computer, confirmed in 69.1% of cases (33.3 million individuals aged 11 to 74 years), with lower penetration rates with regard to access to the workplace / office, available 40.4% of Italian workers (9.2 million), as a place of study in 7.1% of cases (3.4 million) and other places (internet point, libraries, etc.) in 5.2 % of cases (2.5 million).
The internet access from mobile / smartphone / PDA is available in 19.3% of cases (9.3 million).
75.7% of men and 71.5% of women claim to have access to the internet from any location and instrument, in particular young people between 11 and 17 years (89.9% of individuals in this d ‘end old) and 18-34 years (88.5%) and in the more mature group between 35 and 54 years (81.2%), in all regions of Italy.
Mobile / smartphone / PDA:
is connected to an Italian in five (9.3 million Italians between 11 and 74 years), an increase of 74% in one year (+ 12.2% last quarter).
Among the most frequently cited activities to be who they claim to access the internet by mobile:
1) surf the Internet (in 50.5% of cases),
2) send / receive e-mail (29.9%),
3) consult search engines (27.5%),
4) access to social networks (24.9%).
5) to download applications, see itineraries, maps, weather, refer to news sites, watching videos online (between 10% and 20%)